Apply Now

Declaring a Minor

If you plan to pursue a minor, you should declare the minor with the Registrar's Office. By declaring the minor, you will be able to receive regular updates from the director about events, courses that can be applied to the minor, and any changes in requirements or policies. Declaring early will help you avoid any problems that may arise prior to graduation.

How to Declare a Minor

Students may also pick up an Undergraduate Declaration of Minor form in the Women's and Gender Studies Center locating in the Johnson Center room 240K.